Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day TwoHundred-Seventy-One


The last day of Weaston Week ended with my favorite shot of all.  I had several to choose from but kept coming back to this one in particular.  It's the Varsity squad and what a group they are.  They are a strong and talented group with absolutely fantastic attitudes.  Smiles, laughter, and encouragement was apparent across the boards all week long.  I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this last week of sessions.  Thank you again to all of those involved and a special thanks to Coach Weaston!!!

Oh, and I so think the socks make the picture :-) but really hope they will ask me back to do this same shot in uniforms!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cheerleading photos! Brings me right back. Good job getting everyone in focus....that many people and with alot of depth between them, i bet that was tough.

    ReplyDelete

365

A Photoblog by MoeCakes Photography that shares a single photo on a daily basis. Lasting a total of 365 days, it will not only create a daily (and collective) glimpse into my personal life, but challenge me as a photographer to utilize and develop my skills in new and unique ways.

About Me

My photo
Grad Student. Wife. Mom. An artist, yogi, photographer, graphic designer, former teacher and expat...photography has been part of my life since I can remember. I love the sound of a shutter clicking, travel, lotus flowers, inversions, backyards, an ice cold G&T, a great pair of shoes, and an inspiring read....just to name a few. I truly believe Ewan MacGregor could be my best friend and I was a dancer in my past life....or at least should have been. (And no, I can't dance.) LIFE IS GOOD.