Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day ThreeHundred-Forty


So I've quickly come to realize that I seem to be the last person to actually know what "Being Booed" is, but nonetheless, it's right up my alley.  I know- even being the Pinterest junkie that I am, nope never saw this one.  So when it happened to us last night, I was thrilled!  Really grinning like an idiot.  I just love cheesy things like this especially when it pertains to the holidays or gift giving.  And the fact that now I get to go make a couple gift baskets to leave on other people's doorsteps tonight??  Well, OKAY!!  ((Cheesy hand clapping and big smile in the background.))

And if you are one of the lone few that don't know what this is....I mean where have you been living?  Indonesia or something?  Then take a look here, it will explain....and then go ahead - get to Booing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

365

A Photoblog by MoeCakes Photography that shares a single photo on a daily basis. Lasting a total of 365 days, it will not only create a daily (and collective) glimpse into my personal life, but challenge me as a photographer to utilize and develop my skills in new and unique ways.

About Me

My photo
Grad Student. Wife. Mom. An artist, yogi, photographer, graphic designer, former teacher and expat...photography has been part of my life since I can remember. I love the sound of a shutter clicking, travel, lotus flowers, inversions, backyards, an ice cold G&T, a great pair of shoes, and an inspiring read....just to name a few. I truly believe Ewan MacGregor could be my best friend and I was a dancer in my past life....or at least should have been. (And no, I can't dance.) LIFE IS GOOD.