Monday, October 8, 2012

Day ThreeHundred-FortyFive


Between Facebook and 365, I may be giving away my possibilities for this year's Christmas cards, but do you blame me?  Not that I'm biased or anything, but how cute are my girls???

I started the prep work yesterday for today's "Holiday Mini-Session by MoeCakes" - got them new clothes, talked up the fun we would have, curled hair and yes, threatened them just a bit -- that this would go well and we would have a good time....but you know what?!  We DID!  (Insert note below from Moe following shoot!)  
Both of them at dinner tonight told me that their "high" was the photo shoot with Mom!  How cool is that?  And the pictures really show it.  Selena Gomez in the background, crisp fall weather, and just a fun morning all around.  

Pictures shared earlier on MoeCakes Photography -- Facebook.

Goodness I love my kiddos.  Could look at these pictures a thousand times over.  That's when I know - I have some fabulous shots.  And that's why I LOVE photography.  I want to remember these moments - these mornings - these feelings - these faces.  And you should too, of your own loved ones and of your own life- if it's not me, make it another photographer or make it yourself....just capture these moments.  Freeze time.  Hold it close.  Look at it often.  It's beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

365

A Photoblog by MoeCakes Photography that shares a single photo on a daily basis. Lasting a total of 365 days, it will not only create a daily (and collective) glimpse into my personal life, but challenge me as a photographer to utilize and develop my skills in new and unique ways.

About Me

My photo
Grad Student. Wife. Mom. An artist, yogi, photographer, graphic designer, former teacher and expat...photography has been part of my life since I can remember. I love the sound of a shutter clicking, travel, lotus flowers, inversions, backyards, an ice cold G&T, a great pair of shoes, and an inspiring read....just to name a few. I truly believe Ewan MacGregor could be my best friend and I was a dancer in my past life....or at least should have been. (And no, I can't dance.) LIFE IS GOOD.